WooCommerce Point of Sale (POS) – Main Features
- No monthly charges.
- Users can sell everything they want.
- Data is safe in the cloud.
- Screen for billing.
- Avail Discount and coupons.
- and many more.
WooCommerce Point of Sale allows management of sales either online or offline with simple user interface. Auto-synchronization of physical store data and online sale data is maintained. Users can easily manage the data and there are no monthly charges. Users can boost their sale and it is easily manageable.
|✯ Latest Version: 5.5.4|
|✯ Last updated: November 14, 2022 at 23:09 pm|
|✯ Lifetime Free Updates|
|✯ Providing Updates Since 2017|
|✯ Auto Update: Available|
This is EXACT the same Plugin as distributed by the developer on WooCommerce. The developers’ links are provided above.
XYZ Theme will provide you 30 days money back guarantee, if you got non working theme or plugin. If you become our Premium Member then you will get this Plugin & every other stuff for just $15 a month.
XYZ Prime member benefits
If you want to update all the plugins and Themes latest version then follow these steps.
1. Download “Easy Theme and Plugin” plugin on your WordPress website.
2. If you want to remove the license notification, then download WP Nag Hide.
3. After downloading this plugin you have to activate it.
4. You can also search for this plugin inside WordPress. (It’s free to download)
5. Download the updated version of theme or plugin from XYZ Theme.
6. Open your WordPress Admin Panel / Dashboard.
7. Go to “Plugins > Add New” in case of plugin OR “Appearance > Themes > Add New” in case of theme.
8. Click the “Upload Plugin” or “Upload Theme” button, as the case may be.
9. Select the zip file with the new plugin or theme version to install.
10. You have to Install that plugin.
11. After installation, press “Activate” plugin or theme.
12. Now you check your plugin or theme version.
Point of Sale for WooCommerce 5.5.4 Activation
1. The activation code is only for official support and automatic updates, and if you don’t put any license code than it doesn’t influence the operation of the product.
2. If you want to remove the license notification, then download “WP Nag Hide” plugin and activate it.
3. The Product Key is required if you need to ask support to the author (and XYZ Theme is a reseller so we don’t offer any author’s support).
4. If the author launch a new version of any plugin/theme, then we upload it to our site and you can download it for free from your user account, in MY Account / Downloads https://www.xyztheme.com/my-account/downloads/.