Import from eBay to WooCommerce – Main Features
- Import all active listings from eBay
- Import all your custom store categories
- Supports product variations
- Supports hierarchical categories
- and many more.
This add-on will kick you off with WP-Lister on the off chance that you have effectively recorded every one of your items on eBay. You will have your WordPress-controlled online business webpage going in the blink of an eye, without including every one of your items and classes once more.
|✯ Latest Version: 1.8.4|
|✯ Last updated: December 27, 2022 at 17:43 pm|
|✯ Lifetime Free Updates|
|✯ Providing Updates Since 2017|
|✯ Auto Update: Available|
If you want to update all the plugins and Themes latest version then follow these steps.
1. Download “Easy Theme and Plugin” plugin on your WordPress website.
2. If you want to remove the license notification, then download WP Nag Hide.
3. After downloading this plugin you have to activate it.
4. You can also search for this plugin inside WordPress. (It’s free to download)
5. Download the updated version of theme or plugin from XYZ Theme.
6. Open your WordPress Admin Panel / Dashboard.
7. Go to “Plugins > Add New” in case of plugin OR “Appearance > Themes > Add New” in case of theme.
8. Click the “Upload Plugin” or “Upload Theme” button, as the case may be.
9. Select the zip file with the new plugin or theme version to install.
10. You have to Install that plugin.
11. After installation, press “Activate” plugin or theme.
12. Now you check your plugin or theme version.
Import from eBay to WooCommerce 1.8.4 Activation
1. The activation code is only for official support and automatic updates, and if you don’t put any license code than it doesn’t influence the operation of the product.
2. If you want to remove the license notification, then download “WP Nag Hide” plugin and activate it.
3. The Product Key is required if you need to ask support to the author (and XYZ Theme is a reseller so we don’t offer any author’s support).
4. If the author launch a new version of any plugin/theme, then we upload it to our site and you can download it for free from your user account, in MY Account / Downloads https://www.xyztheme.com/my-account/downloads/.
WP Lab & WP-Lister