Email Customizer for WooCommerce – Main Features
- Mobile Responsive
- Compatible with WordPress, Woocommerce latest version and all existing browsers.
- Designs to modify mail template
- Custom colors, header & footer formats.
- Preview Option
Email Customizer for WooCommerce plugin will help you to customize your Woocommerce emails. The plugin is having different colors, header & footer format and also you can add custom links to emails. The preview option is also available inside this extension which will help you to modify or enhance your email templates.
|✯ Latest Version:|
|✯ Last updated: November 22, 2019 at 13:33 pm|
|✯ Free Updates upto 1 Year|
|✯ Auto Update:|
This is the EXACT same theme as distributed by the developer on Codecanyon. The developers’ links are provided above.
XYZ Theme will provide you 30 days money back guarantee, if you got non working theme or plugin. If you become our premium member then you will get this theme & every other theme for just $15 a month.
XYZ Prime member benefits
Instant download to all themes on one-time payment. An instant automatic download is provided. No further documentation is required.
Regular Updates and latest versions will be available for free. Usually, themes will be updated on daily basis.
Cancel your subscription at any time. XYZ Theme never automatically charge you if you cancel before renewing date.
We are using Paypal for Payment option because it’s world’s most popular and secure payement gateway.
If you want to update all the plugins and Themes latest version then follow these steps.
1. Download “Easy Theme and Plugin” plugin on your WordPress website.
2. If you want to remove the license notification, then download WP Nag Hide.
3. After downloading this plugin you have to activate it.
4. You can also search for this plugin inside WordPress. (It’s free to download)
5. Download the updated version of theme or plugin from XYZ Theme.
6. Open your WordPress Admin Panel / Dashboard.
7. Go to “Plugins > Add New” in case of plugin OR “Appearance > Themes > Add New” in case of theme.
8. Click the “Upload Plugin” or “Upload Theme” button, as the case may be.
9. Select the zip file with the new plugin or theme version to install.
10. You have to Install that plugin.
11. After installation, press “Activate” plugin or theme.
12. Now you check your plugin or theme version.
Email Customizer for WooCommerce 3.33 Activation
1. The activation code is only for official support and automatic updates, and if you don’t put any license code than it doesn’t influence the operation of the product.
2. If you want to remove the license notification, then download “WP Nag Hide” plugin and activate it.
3. The Product Key is required if you need to ask support to the author (and XYZ Theme is a reseller so we don’t offer any author’s support).
4. If the author launch a new version of any plugin/theme, then we upload it to our site and you can download it for free from your user account, in MY Account / Downloads https://www.xyztheme.com/my-account/downloads/.