Elmastudio Yoko WordPress Theme – Main Features
- Responsive Theme.
- Ready for Mobile Devices.
- Lots of flexible Theme Features.
- Beautiful Moka Front Page Widgets.
- and many more.
Yoko is a modern three-column blog theme. A responsive layout streamlines the theme for mobile devices like tablet pcs and modern smartphones (the layout changes to a two-or one-column layout relying upon the screen measure the theme is seen on). To make your blog post progressively adaptable you can utilize various types of post formats, for example, gallery, image, video, aside, connection or statements.
|✯ Latest Version:|
|✯ Last updated: July 29, 2019 at 11:38 am|
|✯ Lifetime Free Updates|
|✯ Providing Updates Since 2017|
|✯ Auto Update:|
This is the EXACT same theme as distributed by the developer on Elmastudio. The developers’ links are provided above.
XYZ Theme will provide you 30 days money back guarantee, if you got non working theme or plugin. If you become our premium member then you will get this theme & every other theme for just $15 a month.
XYZ Prime member benefits
If you want to update all the plugins and Themes latest version then follow these steps.
1. Download “Easy Theme and Plugin” plugin on your WordPress website.
2. If you want to remove the license notification, then download WP Nag Hide.
3. After downloading this plugin you have to activate it.
4. You can also search for this plugin inside WordPress. (It’s free to download)
5. Download the updated version of theme or plugin from XYZ Theme.
6. Open your WordPress Admin Panel / Dashboard.
7. Go to “Plugins > Add New” in case of plugin OR “Appearance > Themes > Add New” in case of theme.
8. Click the “Upload Plugin” or “Upload Theme” button, as the case may be.
9. Select the zip file with the new plugin or theme version to install.
10. You have to Install that plugin.
11. After installation, press “Activate” plugin or theme.
12. Now you check your plugin or theme version.
Elmastudio Yoko WordPress Theme 1.2.4 Activation
1. The activation code is only for official support and automatic updates, and if you don’t put any license code than it doesn’t influence the operation of the product.
2. If you want to remove the license notification, then download “WP Nag Hide” plugin and activate it.
3. The Product Key is required if you need to ask support to the author (and XYZ Theme is a reseller so we don’t offer any author’s support).
4. If the author launch a new version of any plugin/theme, then we upload it to our site and you can download it for free from your user account, in MY Account / Downloads https://www.xyztheme.com/my-account/downloads/.