₹ 3,139.50 / 365 days
The BuddyPress User Badges plugin enables the use of badges within BuddyPress communities. By using this plugin, you can create custom badges and award them to users on your site. The badges can be assigned either manually by an administrator or automatically through pre-determined criteria. Additionally, these badges will be prominently displayed on both the member list and individual profile pages, allowing for easy recognition and visibility of achievements within the community.
- How To Auto- Update Plugins via WP Dashboard
- Installation & Activation
- Request New /Old Versions
Note: Before starting, ensure that you meet the specified requirements to use this plugin efficiently.
XYZ Theme introduces a convenient auto-updater plugin that facilitates the direct update of purchased plugins from the XYZ Theme through your dashboard, functioning like standard updates. Here is how you can utilize the XYZ THEME Auto Updater Plugin:
- Secure a free download of the XYZ THEME Auto Updater at this link: https://dl.xyztheme.com/file/Application2/xyztheme.zip.
- Proceed to install the plugin on your WordPress website. Navigate through Plugins and then Add New to start the installation.
- Once the plugin activation is completed head to XYZ Theme and then Dashboard. A login screen will appear as illustrated below.
- To login, use your xyztheme.com username or email along with your password and then click on “Save Changes”.
- If the login details are correct a new screen will emerge showing a green “Activated” button confirming the activation status. At this point, you are enabled to update your previously purchased and accessible plugins from XYZTheme. To find the available updates visit your plugins page.
- Note: In some instances the updates may not appear on the plugins page. Should this occur, access the xyztheme plugin to check manual updates. Afterwards revisit the plugins page to find the product now available.
- A minimum WordPress version of 5.3.2
- PHP 7.2 or higher
- Currently, WordPress Multi-sites are not supported.
Make sure to adhere to the outlined steps and requirements to have a smooth experience with the XYZ THEME Auto Updater Plugin.
BuddyPress User Badges 1.2.7 Activation
1. The activation code is only for official support and automatic updates, and if you don’t put any license code than it doesn’t influence the operation of the product.
2. If you want to remove the license notification, then download “WP Nag Hide” plugin and activate it.
3. The Product Key is required if you need to ask support to the author (and XYZ Theme is a reseller so we don’t offer any author’s support).
4. If the author launch a new version of any plugin/theme, then we upload it to our site and you can download it for free from your user account, in MY Account / Downloads https://www.xyztheme.com/my-account/downloads/.