The BuddyPress User Badges plugin offers the following features:
- Custom badges can be created and assigned to users, such as creating a badge with a baseball icon and assigning it to all users who love baseball.
- Custom badges can be sorted and organized using drag-and-drop functionality, and the order of badges on user profiles can be controlled by site administrators.
- Multiple badges can be created and assigned to users.
- Badges can be assigned based on Member Types and WordPress roles, which can be turned on or off as needed.
- Badges can be activated or deactivated as needed.
- The position of Member Type and Role-based badges can be changed using settings and site admins can select “before” or “after” custom badge options.
- Badges can be displayed on various screens such as the Members directory, Group members listing, or Single user profile.
- Badge position can be set via settings with options such as Before and After the name
- You can upload icons in png/jpg or SVG format, the default size is 32px but it can be controlled via CSS.